Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Family Photo


Thanksgiving this year was wonderful as we had the whole family together in Colorado for the first time. We used this time to get a family photo taken with all of us. We had a nice fresh snowfall which made for a beautiful background for the photos. Unfortunately, we couldn't convince everyone to look at the camera at the same time, especially Molly, but I think the photos still turned out great. Thank you to my friend, Laurie for taking the photos for us.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I got your blog address from Mom's Christmas card. What a beautiful family photo. I can't believe your baby is 9 already.

Longmont looks beautiful. I have a friend who lives there. I was just looking at her family picture, and I think they were standing in nearly the same place at the lake.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Check out our family blog. Beth said that Jim and my Quinn share a b-day AND middle name. That was a funny coincidence. I think there are a few Goldens. My brother is one, too.

Andrea

EiLeen said...

Dear Jim and Dianne,
It was wonderful to receive your Christmas card and review your blog site.
My daughter, Andrea, has already left a comment and given you her blog. Once you enter Andrea's blog, you can go to Teresa's. This will give you a little idea about what my two daughters are doing. Please send me your email address. You may send it to the following: ebillings@rideuta.com
Hope to hear from you soon.

Aunt EiLeen and Uncle Fred Billings

Teresa said...

What a great family picture and beautiful family. Mom sent me your blog page. It is great to see how your family is doing. Blogging is such a fun way to learn about family and friends. Keep in touch.
Teresa

teambrooke said...

Hi Diane! Happy New Year! It was wonderful to receive your card. You have a beautiful family. I love your blog spot! I can't wait to try your rice pudding recipe.
Brooke :)